Virtual School Day
- Try out StoryMarch, a challenge created by the Greater Boston Illustrators' Group.
- Print out Finish This Comic pages from Jarrett Lerner.
- Draw a picture of your favorite book character.
- Find things in your house that start with each letter of the alphabet.
- Write a letter to the author of your favorite book.
- Re-organize your bookshelf in one of these three ways:
Online Activities Grades K-2
- Tune into Lunch Doodles with Mo Willems any weekday at 1:00.
- Login to PebbleGo or PebbleGo Next learn about a topic that interests you.
- Explore some of the free ebooks and audiobooks listed here.
- Log in to Seesaw for new activities (email firstname.lastname@example.org for your code and directions on how to log in from home)
Online Activities Grades 3-5
- Listen to a podcast on The Story Seeds.
- Go to Code.org for a weekly Code Break lesson. The next one is Mar 25 at 10AM.
- Practice searching the library catalog by title, author, subject, or series.
- Log in to Google Classroom:
- New activities posted! At Home Activities! Reading Activities with a special guest reader! And Spanish activities from Prof Lees!
**If you want to share images or videos of any of these projects, please email them to email@example.com! I'd love to see what you are doing!